The IDM Tools collection:
- Main Abyss Application
- This application is used for the primary managament of roles and unix groups in the abyss database.
- This tool helps you inspect what the abyss knows about a user and how they are represented to the different domains.
- A web application that allows a systems administrator to adjust population lists used by the abyss to manage mailing lists and ldap groups.
- Shows how to mount a campus home directory to an Apple Mac (coming soon, instructions for XP).
- Tool used by systems group to review what a user is currently using for disk space on tracked filesystems.
This tool is currently a reference tool in to the new quota assignments.
This tool allows for the addition of exceptions to the abyss database.
- about (1.3)
- This version adds information about what multidrive configuration an user has.
3-Nov-2009 - update: this version is will likely be skipped, but feel free to look
- Add exceptions
- An application used to add exceptions to the abyss. This allows for the provision of resources for a period of time. This uses a test database, so feel free to test and comment back to rel on it.
- GPOAccess App
- The new tool is still being worked out. It allows for access lookup based on several keys. Currently AD acces is controlled by Windows security groups and this tool give insight into this. Need to get all domain GPOs loaded. Only coe.ad.mtu.edu loaded at this time. This uses a test database, so feel free to test and comment back to rel on it.
- Classic About
- This is a reworking of the about app to fit the current "abyss" config files structure and linking to the gpoacces data sources. This uses a test database, so feel free to test and comment back to rel on it.